Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Plot Twist!? Otherworldly Demons and Finding the Differences!

Dex-chan lover
dang, that's ugallu grave
good thing they succeed on rescuing her, imagining the future where ugallu died must be pretty hard for mikan

Thanks once again for the new translation! This arc is getting super interesting. It sounds like we're dealing with a parallel Ogura, huh? I was wondering how she got her glasses back. I wonder if we might see alternate Shamiko and Momo as well? That'd be super fun, especially if we get like, a role reversal of them, or something.

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised when I saw that Ogura had her glasses but didn't expect her to actually be a fake. Going to be interesting to see what she's plotting.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Literally glitch city. 4WD Mecha gosenzo is in Mazoku Kart: https://twitter.com/n88_colpla/status/1180059022935777281

I don't think that future for the fox is completely avoided.

Fake Ogura, huh? This will take a while.

Ars

We've reached the point where the author took a 2 month break for health reasons. The chapter released after the hiatus was a side story with the chapter after that continuing the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Momo would go for the Fresh Peach Chokeslam.

Though, let's be fair. We all would, at least once, just to see what happens.

I thought something was off when I saw that Ogura had her glasses. I thought it might be a continuity error but I should have known better considering the author!

Users who are viewing this thread