Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.10

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, this Chapter 14 was a trip, they basically overextended the major plot in the LN Volume 1 with a single long ass split chapter, most likely finishing off Volume 1 within the next 2 chapters if we're lucky, but considering that the LN have 16 Volumes and is still ongoing, am not looking forward with how the next Volumes are going to be adapted, because is likely this is never going to get there

But the LN should be doing fine, seeing that it have 16 Volumes which was published last month, at least compared to other LN series that just get cancelled early and never end

Last edited:
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh man.. from 14.1 on September 14th 2021 till 14.10 on February 28th of this year.. (dates from the raw' site)(11+20+13+16+19+20+16+12+16+16=159 pages?) makes it about ~9 pages per "month" across the ~17.5 months, and if the estimated chapter count i've seen on amazon when looking at volume releases for other series is anything to go by then this chapter 14 alone rivals the page count of those :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Oh man.. from 14.1 on September 14th 2021 till 14.10 on February 28th of this year.. (11+20+13+16+19+20+16+12+16+16=159 pages?) makes it about ~9 pages per "month" across the ~17.5 months, and if the estimated chapter count i've seen on amazon when looking at volume releases for other series is anything to go by then this chapter 14 alone rivals the page count of those :nyoron:
159 pages for this entire ch14 saga? I don't understand why they didn't just put them into normal ch length and make them into 3 or 4 ch instead of 10 parts of only ch14. In my opinion this release is even weirder than the manga world that get one page once year. Is it because there is some problem with publisher? the author insisting that this put into one chapter? problem with the artist? idk, there is very little information on this that is in english.

Dex-chan lover
159 pages for this entire ch14 saga? I don't understand why they didn't just put them into normal ch length and make them into 3 or 4 ch instead of 10 parts of only ch14. In my opinion this release is even weirder than the manga world that get one page once year. Is it because there is some problem with publisher? the author insisting that this put into one chapter? problem with the artist? idk, there is very little information on this that is in english.
Yeah tbh, who knows why they insisted in keeping this as just Chapter 14 across multiple parts instead of this having a different number, because page number was the usual one and was still being published in monthly schedule, since there wasn't any actual difference with this being eternal 14 or going up to 23 or so, most likely something with the editor than anything, more than with the artist having any issue

Because beside Chapter 1 that had like 5 more pages, most of the chapters are around 16-23 pages long, including all these splits

Last edited:
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
A funny thing i noticed after counting up the chapters in my earlier post is that with volume 2 being up to chapter 13 means that the volume length chapter 14 with 159 pages gets you 3.14159 (vol 3 chap 14 with 159 pages) if you put all the numbers together, assuming i actually counted correctly, checked start and end for extra pages and excluded them from the chapter length so eh.. /shrug

Edit: inb4 the above is actually a thing and even comes out on the 26th of may..
Edit2: and once again i missed something obvious, a volume release isn't 1:1 with the chapters since there are extra stuff..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread