Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.10

Group Leader
Dear god, does anyone know specifically where this is in the LN, id rather just hop over there and read it to get anywhere and come back here for the visuals
14.10 is roughly around ch 27 of the LN. Shadow Garden TL translated up to around ch 84 iirc and then disappeared. I'm still new to the forums so not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to it since it might be considered promoting but I think it pops up right away if you google it.

Dex-chan lover
If he could shoot through the sword and still hit the core, why didn't he just shoot the core earlier?
I think the idea is that he shot the sword itself to push it deeper, not through it. Like in one scene of Devil May Cry 3 where Dante shoots his sword to make it fall faster through the enemies.
Or it was a magical bullet and the sword was used as a conductor so less of the destructive energy was lost.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters and I really hope the manga doesn't pull another ten part chapter ~_~ lol

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't care, AT ALL, about the chapter slicing. If these chapters were renamed ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4, etc, no one would be whining. What difference does it make? This particular slice is over 15 pages, which is the AVERAGE page count of a lot of "more popular" manga.

Wayyyyy more importantly, 14 chapters in, and I'm still dying over that terrible gun choice. I mean, come on. ANY semiauto midsize DMR would have been a better choice, he could still engage from a distance, and if he got run down, he could dump a mag at it. PSL, AR-10, Dragunov, HK417. That's just off the top of my head.

Dex-chan lover
He shot a bullet that burrowed through the full length of a tempered magic sword... What kind of nonsense rifel is he using?

Group Leader
He shot a bullet that burrowed through the full length of a tempered magic sword... What kind of nonsense rifel is he using?
Ahh just to double check before I responded. lol It's not mentioned in the manga but that last bullet he shot was a far more powerful lightning bullet then any other he had shot until then. That's why it was able to break the sword. His normal bullets would not have though.

Dex-chan lover
feel like the whole fight is just for tension, he should be able to kill it with piecing bullet without problem.

Users who are viewing this thread