Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well the story is a rpg with eroge in the part echi but to the protagonist (GAME) those parts have to happen if I do not play an eroge rpg from Japan do not criticize since most of the erogue are more visual novels but also remember that there are a wide variety of games with eroge themes that are few examples
Rance X or Evenicle

Dex-chan lover
@Amerak some of them are just visual novels, other have rpg mechanics, like Monster Girl Quest, where u raise ur shota hero and battle monster girls and if u lose a battle u get fucked in all the meanings of the word by the monster girl that defeated u....the 1st fucking monster i fought, a slime girl, killed me like 5 times coz i didnt know how to beat her, but yeah it had some rpg stuff, others are like hlafway rpg halfway visual novel, etc

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty unintentionally meta comedy. People play harem eroge to self-insert, the friend of the Mc is often more chad than the Mc and irl would be getting the girls. The game becomes real life, and the self-inserting player becomes the friend - who irl would be getting the girls that the self-insert would be getting - and gets the girls.

I’d really just want to read one of these stories actually from the friend’s perspective. Like an actual parody of harem series and not just another harem story pigbacking on tropes.

Dex-chan lover
Heck rich people sure has a weird sense for money wth?! This series might be interesting,hope it doesnt go downhill very fast!

...1800 for a phone.

I thought this was supposed to be a fantasy? That's just an apple product!

Fed-Kun's army
HOME SWEET ALABAMAAA!!!! Just kidding please don't judge I just like older women especially when I learned that he will be living with two older beauties is the best thing that can happen really love this. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really fucking love it. Thank you translators, can't wait for the next update really wanted to know what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is definitely the best one I've seen yet on its genre.
I'm very glad that this adaptation stays true to its source content, and goddamn the art...

Kudos for the excellent manga adaptation.

Shame that it's monthly, but that's made up for by the sheer quality of the art & its length. Looking forward to this one .

Double-page supporter
It's still earlier chapter or should I say starting story and he already got himself a sugar milf plus kuudere type sister?! what a life. 😂

and my god, this milf really looks young even though she already have a daughter that maybe around 20 ys. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread