Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 104 - ENTER.49 - The Only Family

I was gonna comment on how you used my favourite font Jokerman, but then his dad died of extreme hemorrhoids, and then there's this twist out of fucking nowhere.

I have no words left. I love these series. Thank you so much Kanami-chan.

Double-page supporter
I think that's really dumb. it just came out of nowhere. There's no building up or anything.

unless, they're just a liar and want to sway Aya a bit to finish her. That would make sense.

But I will see what will happen next.

I think at this point, Kentaro Sato is becoming aware of what his audience thinks of this series and is just rolling with it.

WE GOT YURI GUYS

How the Yatsumura become Aya's Real Family?
When Yatsumura telling about her history to Aya from the previous chapter ago, she doesn't mention have another sister. As far I know she just only child on her family and her mother still pregnant her sister but unfortunately, her mother and family killed by the asshole guy...

Power Uploader
tenor.gif

I have a feeling that this "twist" might be a lie by the site admin.If not,whatever.?

Dex-chan lover
This has to be a lie meant to break poor Aya. It doesn't make sense even though you could kind of ass pull it into the story: we never see Tusyono's story from anyone but herself, if she didn't know she was adopted, she couldn't mention it. Aya's birthday being one day before Tsuyuno's does give the "twin twist" some credibility.

I really hope the admin is just fucking with Aya's mind. The twist is stupid and the admin probably knows that Aya is in love with Tsuyuno so it makes sense to try to use that against her.

Dex-chan lover
Why ...you know what let's roll with it. Ehem.

Next time on Yuri at the End of the World: My Lover was my Sister?! But we did so much!!

On a related note: Aya might be too good a girl. She should have just taken her mama but her saving everyone is what I would expect

Group Leader
@Haxteal its on physical manga JP and licensed english by seven seas. You can check it on satokentarofans.tumblr.com or on MSSite TV Anime Site on biography here https://mahoushoujyo-anime.com/character/

Fed-Kun's army
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHA ALL THESE "REVEALS"

Users who are viewing this thread