Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Double Seven-hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - A Match for Pride (I)

Dex-chan lover
Shippou : "You are not even from the 28 families, do you think you can stop us with your abilities?"
Shiba : "You are right, I'm not from the 28 families. I'm from the 10 master clan families. Also [DELETE]."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shippou : "You are not even from the 28 families, do you think you can stop us with your abilities?"
Tatsuya thinking:
tenor.gif

Wait, how did I hold myself back in the past so as not to kill them?

It's gonna be a fun chapter next time.

Dex-chan lover
boi...careful with your thought ... he can turn you into dust within milisecond if he want to =w=;;

Dex-chan lover
From this statement I'm guessing this is happening before the events of the Yotsuba Arc.

Dex-chan lover
From this statement I'm guessing this is happening before the events of the Yotsuba Arc.

yes, Double Seven occurs before the succession arc.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the audacity if this dude. I wonder how terrifying his look when he heard about the succession.

It's too bad that the manga after the succession arc is moving slow.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with manga version is the scan does not follow the proper timeline, in LN Double seven arc happen way before Yotsuba succession so yeah everyone still in dark about Tatsuya and Miyuki origin
Anyway i am still grateful someone still willing to scan this series for now

Dex-chan lover
the problem with manga version is the scan does not follow the proper timeline, in LN Double seven arc happen way before Yotsuba succession so yeah everyone still in dark about Tatsuya and Miyuki origin
Tbh if anyone wants to know what's happening ahead they need to read LN because the mangas translations are all over the place mostly barely started and unfinished. Or just wait till the new anime comes out.

Lol, the audacity if this dude. I wonder how terrifying his look when he heard about the succession.
Well, if you want then I can divulge something.
I don't recommend watching spoiler and just learn of it by yourself reading since it is interesting to see although short, but in case you missed it while reading.
He learns of it after...
He learns of it after the succession arc, in the Ten Master Clans Conference.
He comes to Tatsuya and by that time he kind of grew up already. Also there are some circumstances that make him grateful to Shiba/Yotsuba.
In the end it is kinda wholesome.

Last edited:
Yes this happens in the spring. Succession happens by the end of the year

Dex-chan lover
Shiba : "You are right, I'm not from the 28 families. I'm from the 10 master clan families. Also [DELETE]."
I'm not sure if this counts as spoiler. Maybe it has been mentioned in the early chapters of this arc. But
So, the 10 master clans are actually part of the 28 families. Basically there are 28 families whose names contain numbers 1 to 10, corresponding to the lab where the magicians are built. For example, both Saegusa and Shippou contain number 7, and they are magicians from lab 7.

Out of the 28 families, 10 are chosen to be the master clans, and the 18 become the support family.

So, technically Tatsuya is from the 28 families.

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn't just on the scanlation though. The original manga itself released each arc independently. For example, the manga covering LN vol 16 started publishing even though the manga covering LN vol 14-15 was not completed yet. And the manga covering LN vol 17-19 is still ongoing even though the manga covering LN vol 20 is already finished.

So, even if the fan translation were to work on the chapters at the same time as the raw was being released, we still wouldn't have gotten the proper timeline on the manga.

If anyone wants to know the order of the manga, you can check this wiki https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Manga

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn't just on the scanlation though. The original manga itself released each arc independently. For example, the manga covering LN vol 16 started publishing even though the manga covering LN vol 14-15 was not completed yet. And the manga covering LN vol 17-19 is still ongoing even though the manga covering LN vol 20 is already finished.

So, even if the fan translation were to work on the chapters at the same time as the raw was being released, we still wouldn't have gotten the proper timeline on the manga.

If anyone wants to know the order of the manga, you can check this wiki https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Manga
i see so the manga releasee also the problem here eh

Users who are viewing this thread