Mahoutsukai no Insatsujo

Aggregator gang
That's pretty funny. Treating the circulation of magic techniques like merchandise and doujins at a convention is such a novel idea. Top notch stuff, hope to see more.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really unique setting, much unlike any others. It is also a really inventive way to deal with the whole 'quest for a technique' idea.

I enjoy this series! Please continue to support and translate :) Thanks a bunch!

Aggregator gang
This is a really cute series, and an original concept for the isekai genre! Thanks for the scanlations!

Dex-chan lover
7 months holy shit that's along time ago. so far back Batoto is still around

Interesting timing. On the same day FA release a chapter, Champions officially drops. I guess that avoids drama.

An isekai with actual originality and thats fun to read?

Yes, please

Double-page supporter
@SDK Well, at least someone picked up this series that Champion Scans was just letting languish. Unfortunately, the fact that chapter 3 is still not uploaded here is disappointing. :(

Aggregator gang
Good series with a unique variation on isekai, as expected from the Japanese.

SDK

@GodGinrai Yeah a bit annoying. Looking at their mangadex group page it seems they don't upload their scans here unless they do it joint with another group. Best recommendation would be to check mangaupdates every now and then to see if they've got a new chapter.

If someone is looking for newer chapters I advise to visit the Fallen Angels translation group website fascans.com

Users who are viewing this thread