Maid no Kishi-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Jasmines

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I like the new girl and all that stuff, she's cute. Harem route, go, go, go!

But I wonder if the guy will man-up to tell he doesn't like her.

Double-page supporter
Oh no hope she is not a bitch and i can appreciate a harem route but kishi san is best waifu!!

Nonono..wrong move, girl. You were cute, sweet, and sincerely like the young master. It's
also okay to reminisce the good old time, but to look down on Kishi because of her job is a fatal flaw. It's the job that have been supporting Kiichirou all the time, before he knew you and after he knew you.

Dex-chan lover
he can't even remember her cus he's only had eyes on his bae since the beginning 😳
I feel like she knows he's trying to reject her and is blocking his attempts till she can propose first

Dex-chan lover
I mean... u know he wouldnt find a good timing before gets more complicated. But is still annoying...
What a huge manipulative thot. "I love u" my ass... if she did she wouldnt get back to his life coincidently after a marriage proposal. Well, he should had refused the idea back when talking to her father already.
He should had just said "theres someone i already like".

okayyy so i thought the she was cute and y'know chill but she wasn't the one, but know i don't care. please yeet yourself into another dimension

broo i am cheering for this girl now,......she has long hair........wait wait wait don judge me, i am just kidin

Users who are viewing this thread