Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Still disappointed at how the cute kaomoji from the WN is gone from the adaptation.

Kinda unrealistic how everyone stays away from her now that she's fat but this is fiction so okay.

Will there be exercise tips and whatnot or is this your run of the mill gal x loner manga? Guess we'll find out.
There will be exercise tips, although probably not enough to make it as a tutorial manga.

And it doesn’t need to just be because she’s fat. The situation shown that her throne had been taken and she is hated by the current top dog in class. So she must be approached carefully because you don’t want the people with influence to see you as friend of their enemy.
The usual mechanism until it became normalised.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this diet doesn’t do anything for the fmc, but actually helps the mc out a lot. would be funny
Imagine if by the end of the manga he's built like Noel Deyzel and she's still chubby
What's the over/under of you two just wanting her to stay chubby because you think she looks better that way?

...because I'd be in agreement. Her current state also has major moé potential.

Dex-chan lover
What's the over/under of you two just wanting her to stay chubby because you think she looks better that way?

...because I'd be in agreement. Her current state also has major moé potential.
I mean I just though it would be funny if that's what happened

but i kinda do like 'em chubby

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, by the end of the diet MC will become hot af
Not really.
The fat made him looks cute and non-threatening, but cut that down and his face is actually described as like delinquent; especially his eyes gives image like someone who will yell at you for looking at them funny. Add it with him hanging around Kirara (who is prone to get angry and violent), they both got lumped together as people you don’t want to have any business with.

Dex-chan lover
Had to double check & sure enough the art is from a hentai artist haha. The title is very accurate about Fuwa’s personality. I do hope she’ll change for the better since it would make the story worse if she doesn’t become a better person at the end. Also the fact that the MC isn’t fit either makes me hope he’ll improve his social standing & build confidence. Thanks for the translation.
I do the same when the art is exceptionally lewd~ I go thru the artist's backlog to see their other work

Group Leader
Actually made the manga better tbh. This way the mc animosity towards her is justified and she has room to grow. Other mangas would just make her secretly love him or something and the guy being dense as shit. Though I'm not surprised if this manga went that route as well in the future
the state of manga sigh

Dex-chan lover
Not a single character in chapter 1 is likable. I’m leaving some time for growth before I really decide if I like this manga or not, so hopefully it picks up within the next 5 chapters.

(Nagatoro is one of the longest and most wholesome major romcoms right now and it was an absolute shitshow fetish manga made by a hentai artist at the start after all.)

Otherwise I’m likely to drop this as is. It’s sitting at a 5/10 right now. The art is good even if I can’t stand the premise or characters.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. She's so unlikable off the start. Calls him fat then cries that people are picking on her, when this guy did nothing wrong.
Starting off unlikable and getting softer over time makes sense. She's used to being on top of the social hierarchy, and we see a moment of vulnerability because she didn't do anything to anyone, just gained weight. Now, because of her weight, she's straight up bullied.

Dex-chan lover
It's tagged as an adaptation. So either this has a predetermined amount of chapters that are gonna be put out or it'll get axed soon. Either way, I can see like 30 chapters being made. If more come out then awesome, if not and I'm right then GGs gents

Contributor
Either fat or thin she's hot so otakubro getting either otter or bearmode is going to be a win whatever happens.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the twist is that she's actually more built than fat, especially since we don't see her diet (you think a teen modeling company would do more to check that, especially if she was already swimsuit-ready). She definitely a bit chunky in the belly and obviously not used to her weight, but it seems like she's more muscular than chubby.

Definitely a weird start since it doesn't really give us much to root for. Male MC is pretty weak willed but can't just throw her out the house (he might throw out his back~), Female MC feels like her ostracization is justified, their chemistry isn't really set since they don't have any shared goals or desires (Male MC seems just fine at his size). The pieces aren't fitting together, even if they should.

Guess it doesn't help that I don't want either to lose weight since they look fine as is~. But I have Elf-san Can't Diet for my failed weight loss fetish manga and How Heavy Are the Dumbells You Lift? for the exercise tip one so I guess there should be a middle ground.

Users who are viewing this thread