Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My stepsister w…

Dex-chan lover
>mfw already best girl Rinko will almost definitely lose to the bitch on the cover
G346m1x.gif

Animu is trash waifu is trash weeb is trash so we are too a trash, and i believe this series will got anime'ed

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga isn't supposed to be a realistic depiction of hypnosis but failing to get hypnotized once doesn't mean you can't be hypnotized. It could just mean that you were unable to focus properly or that you weren't willing to be hypnotized by the person hypnotizing you or the hypnosis used an induction that wasn't effective either on you specifically or in general (spoiler: a teenage girl just reading a few lines from a book while dangling a coin on a string probably won't have much success as a hypnotist in the real world).

A lot of people, myself included, aren't easily hypnotizable anyway, although your hypnotizability can improve with practice. It took me years to achieve anything much deeper than a very light trance just listening to hypnosis mp3s.

Dex-chan lover
wait why is there a glass of full water next to the panel of her skirt what could this possibly mean

Dex-chan lover
Damn! I thought this would at least be a bit better buuuuut.... I dunno, I feel like it could've been done better. Like more lewds, less story and straight to the point!

I feel bad for MC...
I thought he was a pussy, but I guess he isn't doing anything because she lost her parents, and cared about her a lot.
He legit got depression, the mentality rn is really similar, that's why he's blaming himself.
If this is tsundere, it's probably the worst archetype.

Worst tsundere girl. I get that she lost her parents and taking it differently but it's no excuse for her acting like a huge cunt towards the MC.

Its worth noting that hypnosis does work. Its just hypersuggestion basically. If the person doesn't want the hypnosis to work, it wont work. You also cant hypnotize someone to do anything they wouldnt be willing to do anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread