Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Jealousy and Hy…

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Poor Rinko!
She is so fuckin' good of a character! She doesn't deserve this! 😭

Group Leader
If MC fucks this up with his childhood friend then all holy shit it would be scary to be a Japanese, incest dreams run rampant as fuck there

fuck this shit childhood friend is like 200000% percent better if he fuckings rejects her I will fucking kill myself

Aggregator gang
Noooo don't invite a women only to break her heart, that would SOOOO fucked up dude

I want to kill both of them, don't drag other people into your problems!

reu

Dex-chan lover
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT CHILDHOOD FRIENDS EVER WIN
though in this case a win, getting the guy, would absolutely be a loss for the poor gal

This is gonna be suuuch an emotional clusterfuck of a non-confession that I'm not even looking forward to it since I'm scared to read it.......buuut I also know I'm gonna drop everything to read the next chapter when it's available...FML

Fed-Kun's army
Turns out childhood friend is going to actually be his blood related half sister from an affair or something because why not?

Do people really expect him to end up with the childhood friend next chapter? The title of the manga itself makes it obvious on who’s relationship the mangaka will focus on.

@mip actually he didn't confess but he thought about it. the MC thinks she likes him in a friendly way but we know that's not true because well it's a "childhood friend" and of course she likes him in a romantic way. the thing is though the lil sis has the short hair which I find funny while the childhood friend got longer hair.

Users who are viewing this thread