Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Bloodshed and H…

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed that she fell for it instead of immediately realizing he's being manipulated. But let's see where this goes.

I hate the MC, I hate the sister and I hate the childhood friend but by god I won’t stop reading this hot mess

Dex-chan lover
this could've been avoided if the MC wasn't such a p*ssy and confronted her little sister abt her feelings and just stopped with the cringy fake hypnosis act

If he wasnt lying and got axed by his sister, she would have gotten revenge if the sister was alive.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at least one person is not leaving this cafe alive...

If I was the MC, I would have exploded by now. "You wanna kill me? Do it coward... F****ing end me! You know, if you keep pulling this garbage, don't be surprised if I end up hating you..."

I find funny people complaining about the MC being pussy when the girl is ofc not in her right mind and had a fucking power drill and lives in the same place as him so wonder after he disobeys her she can get the power drill in his head while he sleeps.

Although he's stupid too ngl.

Aggregator gang
I know this chapter is ment to be a serious one, but i can't help laughing.

I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF THAT LIL SIS HATES ME, BITCH REALLY DO BE LUCKY, GETTING IN THE FAMILY WITH HER DEAD ASS EXCUSE OF A PARENTS LMAO, AND TRIED TO MANIPULATE THE MC
-
CHILDHOOD FRIEND FOR THE WIN, FUCK THAT SISTER.

Users who are viewing this thread