[Mainsite] Report reason box (Doesn't close, detaches)

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Checked on user/chapter/title/author so i assume they're all the same thing just different options.

1. Doesn't Close

This one is straying a bit from being a bug since this is mostly to do with my double (and more) clicking left mouse button.. but..

When clicking on a reason in the drop down menu it normally closes near instantly so you don't notice but with a double clicking button it's apparently slow enough to get another click in there to keep the window open, might help if rather than closing on a down event it does it on up like the other elements? :worry:

NFSpAzO.gif

2. Detaches

When the window is resized or when the window is small enough that the report window gets a scrollbar and you then scroll the drop down gets detached

HbTQ5F6.gif
cs2plmj.gif

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
I wasn't able to properly reproduce point 1, it seems like it takes more than doubleclicking to get it to bug like that, I basically had to jitterclick. And you seem to be able to produce it almost effortlessly looking at your attached videos.

Could you provide which browser are you using and the version of the browser?

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I wasn't able to properly reproduce point 1, it seems like it takes more than doubleclicking to get it to bug like that, I basically had to jitterclick. And you seem to be able to produce it almost effortlessly looking at your attached videos.

Could you provide which browser are you using and the version of the browser?
I suppose instead of using "double click" i should've just explicitly said "worn down mouse button so it multi-clicks/bounces several times every time i click" (so, much faster than when one normally intentionally double clicks) which is why i added why it strictly isn't a bug, other than it not behaving like the majority of other elements (i.e "activating" when you press the button down rather than on release like the other elements/buttons)

So really, i could've just omitted everything about the mouse and just said that the items dropdown in the report window gets triggered as you press the button down rather than when you release which all the other button, dropdown list (like all of the ones in the title editor), chapter list, thread button on said chapters.. reader elements.. etc /shrug a bit of an oversight when it's been a small annoyance because of my personal situation (the mouse thing).. derp

Chrome 109.0.5414.120

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks, I'll forward this issue to the devs.

Users who are viewing this thread