Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 336 - Accomplices

Dex-chan lover
You know I never thought of it that way of an art piece. Somewhat of an artist here, but not to the extreme. I never thought of giving my artworks like that a background setting since it is a still piece thats like a sketch. Having them have a background is something that only be from a story piece and is not necessary in art so I thought. I feel like I somehow understand a bit on why art should have one. Art expresses the artist but this also expresses the art piece too. Not just through the eyes of the artist but also to through the art itself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not super into the current arc. I feel like Nishi kind of abandoned the other members of the Magitool Club to introduce yet more characters when this could've been a tighter story arc and given more characterization to the background characters of the club. It just feels a little sloppily planned out, though not as bad as the Devidol Games arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. Thanks for the translation, obviously but oh boy I do not like the way things have been going for the last couple chapters. The writer dude and this artist chick are just not very good characters. Let's hope the author pulls it off in the end, or that we move on soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!
I believe this chapter reinforces that Beem is another fellow in Opera tier. Glad to see Beem happy.

Dex-chan lover
I guess his bloodline power is the problems here? and turn his painting to be as real as possible?

Dex-chan lover
Beem just wanted a scapegoat, is that asking too much? :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ask a creator to talk about their stories and characters... and see the Pandora's box you open.

Users who are viewing this thread