Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 38 Ch. 339 - A Creator's Cry

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd see Silvy THIS passionate. I really love how every character really has their own pace in their development. Silvy's case is very straightforward and easy to understand her love for art especially the one who made them.

Dex-chan lover
It seem's like Silvia's bloodline is showing up, their selfishness shines differently

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. Oh.

The official art made me realise, in any way, shape or form, Iruma represents every seven deadly sin.

Oh.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Nishi-sensei is hiding Wrath Iruma's face for when hes legitimately angry in the manga
I think we saw Wrath at Walter Park when even Balam was indifferent to saving the kids. It was a wrathful love.

Dex-chan lover
The cafe collab looks cute, it looks like the mafia AU with Kalego and Opera in their younger years~
I also love the seven sins versions of Iruma, it's be fun if we get to see more of them~ It's interesting that default Iruma embodies "greed."

Dex-chan lover
I think iruma covers most of the deadly sins except sloth and envy.
  • Gluttony and lust are obvious
  • greed: all of his goals are really big
  • wrath: he gets angry for his friends or when his show gets stolen
  • pride: getting royal one because of pride in his friends

Can't really think of anything that would make him slothful or envious.
Sloth because he pretends to be a demon and remain in Babyls instead of telling the truth about being a human; it's more of a social inertia than it is a personal one.

Envy would be for how others don't have to hide their true natures, while he has to use Solomon's Ring just to pretend, and in the end all his friends are Demons anyways, and he's seen how Demons react to humans.

Dex-chan lover
Envy would be for how others don't have to hide their true natures, while he has to use Solomon's Ring just to pretend, and in the end all his friends are Demons anyways, and he's seen how Demons react to humans.
While I can see how someone would envy that, I don't think iruma does. He seems pretty content with being himself.

The sloth thing does make sense.

Dex-chan lover
While I can see how someone would envy that, I don't think iruma does. He seems pretty content with being himself.
Yes, but he can't BE himself, truly; he always has to keep a layer apart from his true self, simply because of being human, while the others are not. THAT is what he's envious for.

Users who are viewing this thread