Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Have A Seat

Dex-chan lover
It seems that Ameri's messenger regarding a certain mafia is Ocho. Or at least that's what I understand from the last pages.

But I wonder how he will react when he finds out that Iruma is that mafia boss? Although, I think she will be very happy, when she will see Iruma again after all this time.

Now if I remember correctly, from the main manga series Robin was present in a chapter as the one who cooks for all the teaching staff.
And if you were going to eat, for example some chips before, well Robin would put you on the ground with a wrestling move like John Sina.
I mean, that's how Orias sensei tried to do it.

Contributor
It seems that Ameri's messenger regarding a certain mafia is Ocho. Or at least that's what I understand from the last pages.
It seems like Ocho doesn't work directly for Ameri, but is an information gatherer that collects and sells information from various 3rd parties to most likely give to whatever mob organization Baal is running.

Dex-chan lover
See mafia Amelie talking about getting rid of Iruma.

"We all know how this gonna turn out, right?"

Supporter
Oh lawd, she hot, instant ship iruma x ameri in all mangas
Counterpoint:
BtJWL5w.png

(I know, I know, obviously the author intends for Iruma and Ameri to get together, I'm on that copium, but just look at Clara!)

Dex-chan lover
Deep breath A babab...A bacba...Deep Breath Please Step on me.

THAT AMERI DESIGN HUH!? HOOOOOOLY.

Dex-chan lover
While Nishi-sensei's style makes everything look cute and fluffy (and sometimes when she wants, sexy, like Dark Iruma, for example), Hiroja-sensei's style is like a sexy power up for everyone: Kalego, Opera, Azz-kun, Clara, and now Ameri.

I'm sure both sensei are having fun with this spin-off, it really feels vibrant.

Nice to see Robin and Ocho (whom I suspect must be already plotting for Baal).

I really thought Ameri was going to be another police officer, detective or even investigator (due to her role as Student Council President), but let's see where this gang leader motif takes us.

Thanks for translating!

(I know she hasn't even appeared, but I really wonder if they will go with "that profession" for Elizabetta)

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ameri?! Where's dad, and you have girls fawning over you like Gyari. Of the student council members, I wonder if Nafra is a part of her gang. She's also wearing the rank badge from the main series, I wonder what it means in this universe??

Users who are viewing this thread