Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 186.1 - Character Booklet

Supporter
@HFkeinK
Ahh. Gotcha. Misread Irumi as Iruma.
It could happen, though idk if it will, a wicked phase wouldn’t make sense now, I don’t think, since Irumi sufficed the last time. I feel like they are useful for different things, though Irumean is effective at getting things done.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane don’t be a butthead, did you actually read my comment? Also since when is gender ambiguity indicative of “mystery”? Why don’t we just have our own interpretations without judgement.

@Teaborg Thank you. Since this is a manga the author will probably never use the term even if they want to. In my mind it's bit like the case with Dumbledore, it was up to interpretation until the author blurted it out(I have no idea whether it's right or wrong to do it this way).

It sucks that people act like non binary people were invented somehow. Like they didn't always exist without an easy way to identify themselves or a voice but sprang out of thin air.

I remembered that the author was a planning or currently making Kalego Gaiden though without specific date of release. There is a possibility that Opera's gender will be revealed there...maybe?
Hope it will be finished soon. There will probably be young Kalego, Balam and Opera

This just got to me now: could it be we're getting an Irumi and an Irumean fusion to counter Gyari???? Is this the legendary Irumin I've been hearing about???????

Amy making pickles in a secret room 🤣
Kalego's birthday is on Feb 14 🤣🤣
And of course Clarin is aaaaaadorable 💚

Fed-Kun's army
lmao lied got iruma into videogames, then iruma got azz-kun. and so the cycle continues. THE EXTRA DRAWINGS AT THE END TO GO WITH THE LITTLE FACTS ARE SO GOOD?? "That was Opera-san!!!" sure, iruma lmfaooooo~

what a treasure trove, thank you for translating!! :D

Fed-Kun's army
So what I learnt from this is: Iruma's Kirby, Az is a gamer, Amy makes pickles (funniest shit I've ever seen), the thirteenth month is called "Deviler", and Jazzlied is an affront to nature.
Have we ever heard evil Iruma being refered to as Irumean before? That a great name.
Also appreciate that they remebered Connor and Murph. Shame we didn't see best familiar as well.

To the people malding over Opera being called Non-Binary: shut the fuck up snowflakes. The author has not made a definitive statement on their gender identity, and people can interoperate that however they want.

I reject 190cm Amelie. The shit where Iruma only comes up to like her waist is way more hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
considering that the demon world has an extra month iruma is 10 days younger than amelie, making clara imouto not onee, that is all

Kalego- speaks
Opera-
d518802fbfe0180d5c818f388e5979a8.png

Fed-Kun's army
Opera likes chilled hot milk... how is it chilled and still hot?o_O
Babylus sure is weird...

Hilarious group conversation 😆

looking forward to Amelie's baked cake for his papa

Users who are viewing this thread