Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

Dex-chan lover
ExObMRl.png

Damn, I have spitted my tea.

I bet Iruma somehow will be able to resolve the conflict. Lied is idiot though lol

I was scared that Gyari would figure something out about Irumi, but instead she has blinded herself in her interest in Kuromu. Phew!
Kuromu's marriage proposal is obviously fake. I'm pretty sure Ameri, Lied, Mal, and Azz can assume this, too.
It's just a fabrication to make Gyari "shine" and show her true colors within either fierce competition or blurt out something on accident.
Kuromu wants to see Gyari go down.
And I thought Gyari would represent the selfish prince, so Gyari is more evil than I thought.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Finally I caught up, and now I can really enjoy the wait for the newest chapters.
Thanks to misfit scans you really rule

Dex-chan lover
Kuromu is basically blueballing her so she tries even harder to try get her? xD

Dex-chan lover
@ManchuElijah
No, the stories never hinted at her having romantic feelings for Iruma. People just latched on to it and made the "ship" because of cute boy and cute girl.

Iruma did the DIO walk and Kalegos was played by Jotaro's voice actor. So maybe this is foreshadowing 🤔

I hope that whenever Iruma talks to Gyari from now on it’s “I am not ugly” but with an additional exclamation point each time

Dex-chan lover
Called it.

Ameri's gonna be pissed, but there's one more for the Imperial harem

Users who are viewing this thread