Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - To You Who Doesn't Understand Me

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. How many more times will Iruma almost get his identity revealed.

At this point, who already knows that Iruma is a human?

Right now off the top my head its
- Ameri, Opera, Sullivan, the little ring dude (wonder when he'll be popping up again), and most of the bads at this point.
Wait when dide Amelie know of Iruma being a human? I don't recall that at all!!

Dex-chan lover
Balam too
All these guys saying Amelie figured it out. She never recognised him as anything other than a Demon with peculiar knowledge of this otherworldly language and one who catches her fancy. Her Father may be different and doubting him.

Dex-chan lover
Y’know good point, I hadn’t thought of it. Hey Iruma, why the hell wasn’t your phone on silent? Better yet, why was it’s volume set to max?!

I mean it saved your ass but… this was a pretty formal event, that could have caused you a lot of problems… and now you’re going to take the wrong lessons from it and it’s going to never be on silent again huh…

So it took one disappointed chapter for y'all to turned hill and say this arc is bad huh? Oh well opinion is subjective so i won't dwell on that. Something I can't overlook however is that one basement dweller who straight up wishing caner on the author families just for this, seriously dude go touch some fucking grasses

Users who are viewing this thread