Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 314 - Happy to talk to you

Dex-chan lover
/a/nonymous is sniping Iruma while Vermeil in Gold fans are starving smh
The guy who did the translation went MIA, I did the actual technical work on photoshop.
I dont know Japanese so Vermeil wont be happening anymore.
Sorry for being late on the announcement, let alone doing it on an Iruma snipe chapter lmao.
God I wish someone would snipe me!

Dex-chan lover
Iruma being an important keystone in the alliance between the three heroes and the 13 crowns is so funny, persuading grandpas so easily

Now i'm really curious what other powers are out there if we have these two major factions now allied although it might be shaky for now since Baal is present. I hope they allude to pre existing before actually showing us these other factions in hell

Dex-chan lover
That was a chad move.

I am still worried that Sully and the others may be ignoring Baal's scheme too much.

They know of the finger, they know they have someone powerful behind them, but Baal has been collecting too many W in the last arc.

But it is cool to see every title of the 13 Crowns, it shows what their positions in the system are, and they were well thought out.
At the same time, I have the feeling that Iruma just threw a wrench into those plans, not only because he was the center of the resolved conflict, but also because I imagine that dividing the 13 crowns against the 3 houses may have been one of his goals. It's probably not a huge setback or anything since the other bigger part of his plan of getting in good with Shura was a success, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a chapter of one of Baal's subordinates fuming about the plan "failing" and Baal talking about the next phase of the plan beginning soon, or something to that effect. Plus, there isn't much Sullivan and the others on his side can do about the situation since Baal is a 13 crown, currently viewed as a hero and has the favor of Shura, so the most they can do is silently keep their eyes on him, though eyes being on him might also be what he wants :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Comments think 4chan anons are a group "sniping" the competition. These people were probably born in the last decade.
Wait, is "/a/nonymous" just a name for 4chan anons scanlating stuff on the imageboard, their work then brought here to mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
The seat split is a foreshadowing isnt it
Also all the demon shown in page 17 are the SAME EXACT demon shown in volume 1 cover
Make that what you will
44f5ba25-fade-4bd1-8dea-9be6a7a7c621.jpg
I checked and it's true that the four demons (both on top and the two in the middle) resemble the ones present in page 17. The three-headed dog and the bird are not present, though.
Even so, it's crazy that Nishi remembered what she draw on the cover of the first volume, lol.

Double-page supporter
If people are gonna snipe, why don't they just JOIN Misfit Scans and apply as a redrawer since that's what they need? It's not like it's hard to find the server link.

Double-page supporter
Wait, is "/a/nonymous" just a name for 4chan anons scanlating stuff on the imageboard, their work then brought here to mangadex?
No it just means it was uploaded by a user without a group.

Group Leader
In the end of the day. Looks like most people don't care about sniping when they don't mind the quality of it. They aren't even aware how sniping can be bad on the long-run:
  • Two groups racing each other prioritizing speed and quantity over quality.
  • Original scanlator losing motivation, alongside losing support and reason to work, while new scanlator most likely won't stick around for long and quickly will get bored.

Dex-chan lover
That page with the 13 crowns is eerily separated.

On the l left you have Belial (far separated from Sully and Levi)
Baal (our villain)
Narnia and Mephisto (two characters to be suspicious about)
Amaimon and Astaroth (two characters we don't know the motivations of)

On the right we got Sully and Levi
Beelzebuth (we don't know much about him so he COULD be a bad dude)
Henry, Paimon, Asmodeus (WE GOOD)
Bachiko (WE GOOD)

Pretty sure we got the "evil core" and "good core" of the 13 crowns right here.
Idk I do hope it's just a coincidence since that'd be TOO predictable.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I stopped doing Vermeil because I couldn't get in touch with my Translator and getting raws outside of volume releases was impossible.
If you quit because of a "snipe" then you dont really care about the series and you're a primaddona.
In the end of the day. Looks like most people don't care about sniping when they don't mind the quality of it. They aren't even aware how sniping can be bad on the long-run:
  • Two groups racing each other prioritizing speed and quantity over quality.
  • Original scanlator losing motivation, alongside losing support and reason to work, while new scanlator most likely won't stick around for long and quickly will get bored.

Users who are viewing this thread