Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 317 - The New teacher, Momonoki - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, I earned these dumbs. I didn't realize they were stopping. Well, eat shit elandriel, you're retarded.
Well... as one of those who laid it on you, I forgive you :ROFLMAO: ;).

But serious talk, your maturity in accepting being wrong is respectable, thanks for taking back your comment, and let's leave it as something in the past, none of us gains anything by getting hung up on our errors as long as we learn from them.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters, lord knows we need new iruma scanlators since Misfits is on  Hiatus until further notice. I think they ran out of redrawers and translators. And seeing these chapters, I can see why. The redrawing was something they were quite proud of for some time, and I can immediately see the difference.

But the type setting is good, and the translation seems good, so I can't complain. Nothing worse then a bad scan and bad type setting with machine translations

Dex-chan lover
Betting on Kalego sending Balam to check up on her, and her being like "wow, he's actually really nice."
Yeah, Kalego has always been extremely thorough with everything he does, which is why he comes across as super strict and working others to the bone- he demands the same level of competence from everyone else, as well.

Thanks /a/ crew for continuing your work.

Dex-chan lover
If she has a crush on Balam it would make more sense tbh.

Besides Opera is probably going to be the one shipped with Kalego, though if Opera wasn't going to be shipped, I want to see the teacher's reaction to fluffy kalego
I don't see Opera getting together with Kalego, Opera just enjoys messing with him because they were school chums. If anything I'd say it's Balam he'd be shipped with of the two, though I also just don't see Kalego getting together with anyone 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested in seeing how this goes from Balam helping her to her affections for Kalego. I also am really curious about how things will end for her one sided crush, considering Kalego doesn't seem like the type to want to end up with anyone, though he also doesn't seem to be the type to just dismiss affections without any thought, so it probably won't end super poorly at least. I used to think this would just be one of those situations where the one sided love never gets resolved for the sake of comedy, but now that we're getting a flashback I'm not so sure 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested in seeing how this goes from Balam helping her to her affections for Kalego. I also am really curious about how things will end for her one sided crush, considering Kalego doesn't seem like the type to want to end up with anyone, though he also doesn't seem to be the type to just dismiss affections without any thought, so it probably won't end super poorly at least. I used to think this would just be one of those situations where the one sided love never gets resolved for the sake of comedy, but now that we're getting a flashback I'm not so sure 🤔
I see Kalego as one who doesn't seek romance while on the job. When he is in teacher mode, when he is training a new teacher, teaching classes, and protecting students, romance is not a thought in his head.

We need to see him outside of his job and that interaction with others to see what kind of person he is. We see a glimpse of it during his visit to the Valac house and his flustered response to their asking him questions.

Dex-chan lover
Nishi-sensei once again being a chad in character development, providing a deeper background for a character that no one thought would get the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
I see Kalego as one who doesn't seek romance while on the job. When he is in teacher mode, when he is training a new teacher, teaching classes, and protecting students, romance is not a thought in his head.

We need to see him outside of his job and that interaction with others to see what kind of person he is. We see a glimpse of it during his visit to the Valac house and his flustered response to their asking him questions.
He definitely seems to prefer to avoid social interactions, considering he avoids the teacher parties unless Balam tricks him into coming, especially the social engagements that involves anything he'd deem as awkward, such as visiting the Valac household or anywhere Opera is xD

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, Balam is such a sweet man 😭I'd fall for him right then and there hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread