Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - The Mystery of the Ring

Double-page supporter
@Tuffin

It makes sense with the theory that the Demon King incarnated as a human and Sullivan found them as part of the plan. Like when he grew the Legendary Leaf, Delkira's image greatly implied that he was expecting a human to grow it.

Aggregator gang
@Tuffin
My exact thoughts when re-reading this chapter, It's really out of character for Sulli to not indulge/entertain Iruma's curiosity and instead dismisses his question. I mean you could chalk it up to him knowing how the ring works like the back of his hand, however the fact that he didn't take the time to explain about the ring further and instead misdirects Iruma really makes Sulli very sus (Opera too for the support tbh)

There's a high probability that Sulli atleast knows something about the ring, maybe even that Derkila (or a part of him) is in the ring

@biznizz
I'm more in "the demon king (derkila) is sealed inside the ring of gluttony for some reason" camp, however it's indisputable that Iruma is destined to become the demon king.

also remember to use spoilers

Alikred...
Delkira

Unsure if it's just the translation or if it's actually
just the name backwards
in Japanese too.

Dex-chan lover
@mythria If we go by japanese syllables,
it ends up as "Ari Ku Red" and "Deru Ki Ra", if I remember correctly. It's less obvious based on the symbols used than in English, but more obvious when you pronounce it as the Japanese would, due to the L-R-thing. Similar to Alucard=Dracula backwards thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I was rereading and then I noticed Ali-san's name which is Alikred, is just the name of the former Demon king Derkila but backwards, so is this man the soul of the former demon king, or this is just a mere coincidence? I still believe that Ali-san and the former Demon king are somewhat connected. Also as @Tuffin said, why did Sullivan avoided the question and insists that it can't be conscious ? Derkila also appeared before Iruma saying "So, it's you" to Iruna when they made the Legendary Leaf grow what did it mean?
Gosh, I can't really wait for further chapters

Dex-chan lover
re reading, n wait what ali san long name is alikred and when read form back become derkila or delkira. like alucard form dracula. n because japanese r and l look same when reading it. hmmm so if iruma become higher rank 9 or 10 he fused with his ring become delkira

Users who are viewing this thread