Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Miracle of Clowns

Dex-chan lover
I knew the janitor was gonna come out with a curve ball and give a surprise ending. And it was beautiful!

Dex-chan lover
Hell yes! Thanks for the work, the great chapter, and all your efforts! This stuff is awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely loved this arc!
Thnanks for the fast scanlations!

more than badass iruma
i feel like this is selfish iruma
because he didn't commit any act of cruelty even in the end

Dex-chan lover
I just want to know how the ordinary iruma will react with all happen when he's chadiruma in the end

All hail anon \o/

But really, I love the pacing of the story and how things don't drag on chapter per chapter. Super excited to see this arc animated 😄

Dex-chan lover
He's so petty. Sore loser ready to make any excuse. Good thing Iruma is good even when he's bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god this was such an amazing/funny arc!!!!! Loved so much that even like this Iruma's still nice!!!!

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, what's up with this translation competition??? Is this the anime influence??? lmao

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a Deus Ex Machina but okay.

I still like that "evil" Iruma isn't evil but just really self-confident. Like he still respects those that help him and isn't really selfish. Like he doesn't do anything that would qualify as greedy, manipulative or with the intention of destroying stuff. He just is honest from square one with his intentions and is actively just trying to make the lives of the "different" students better.

Dex-chan lover
Do u know whos more chad than this chadruma? Chadnon. Chadnon is way more chad with this many translation in row. Much grateful :)

Users who are viewing this thread