Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - The Witch's Servant and the Deciding Factors

Double-page supporter
I mean, Rei is the cutest, but the bromance between Sauro and Arsenio is not to be underestimated. I'm as conflicted as Nyo-nyo here...

Contributor
Sounds like he's most comfortable being the third wheel to Lloyd and Eric. And really, who would blame him?

Dex-chan lover
Well people said to be with someone who you feel at ease with

Manly Lloyd is fine but sometimes I wish he will relax and smile more like before. Because Rei and Eric are fine and happy now

Dex-chan lover
MY PRECIOUS BOYS MY PRECIOUS BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS

I love how Betty is just having so much fun.
Those p16 and 23 though, very romantic for one, and cute and funny for the others, and it's all Arsenyo stiring all of this haha chaotic bi for sure xD
Next chapter(s) with the winner is 💙👌

Thank you Generic!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Bestest boi Lloyd continues to be bestest boi
And why do childhood friends always lose? I know it's just reality but a man can dream, can't he? Poor Sauro

Edit: except in Nisekoi, there 99% of characters and 100% of love interests were childhood friends

Dex-chan lover
You can love 'em both nyo-nyo. But sadly I don't think Rei and Sauro would be open to poly.

Seeing Lloyd and Eric romance scene somehow makes me embarrased as well 😳 and seeing motr Nyonyo gonna makes me excited 😆 i wonder how King Bull gonna reacted to Nyonyo 🙂 ?

Dex-chan lover
Stop that Lloyd. The point of Eric turning into a woman was to avoid getting heart attacks and you're being very counterproductive on that front.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking love this manga. It started as a good, if generic, shonen adventure, and now it's a slice-of-life series about a big queer found family. It's awesome and amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Betty's face just lit up the moment she saw "Alma". That was adorable. And that cover... why are so many female Arsenio covers so good?
Interesting seeing how Loyd sees Rei and Eric. They are both important in different ways, one he can trust more than anyone else and one who he is incomplete without. It's helping Arsenio a bit begin to put into context how he feels about Sauro and Rei.
And it's all fun and games till you promise a kiss. Then it's war.

@Ceiye Well when he's with them he can enjoy their romantic troubles. Much easier than dealing with his own.
Though it seems his charm is so strong Eric even gets worried.

Users who are viewing this thread