Majo Taisen - 32-nin no Isai no Majo wa Koroshiau - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Thousand Night Bloodbath

record of ragnarok but with witches? you son of a bitch Im in

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for introducing us to such a great series and premise.
So far so good, great start its like as many fate waifus as possible were finally unleashed upon each other in a tournament format. As long as Agatha goes down first round I will be cool with it also I have a feeling Amelia will either have wings or get to attack her opponents with a demonic plane. Very surprised to see Bonnie and Mona on there. I also hope that Orihime gets to represent and stick around for a while such a tragic girl deserves it.
Though what is Jeanne's desire... to be needed or accepted or just belong... I'm pretty sure the Demon queen mentioned those desires in her monologue though. Still with so many best girls involved this will surely end up being lit though I feel mildly bummed that I suspect that Catherine's gonna job to loli slap chop.
But it looks like this may in fact be the closest we will ever get to a Record of Ragnarok with female competitors sans... actual full on female divinities. Should still be a slobber knocker to witness.

I'm just hoping nobody jobs and everyone gets to shine properly, KA and SMV surprised me sometimes, so I'm curious for this one, for now atleast(also prediction for Jeanne's second round, it's her vs Tomoe)

Dex-chan lover
Let the battle royale of great bishess begin!somehow this gives me same vibe from yuyu hakusho.
Naiiisuuuuuu!!!

Thank you sooo much for picking this up!

I feel this has similar vibe to sinoalice (not complaining or accusing anything, tho)
I'm looking forward to see more.

Dex-chan lover
dunno why people make such a big deal over permanent death and the exclusion from the cycle of reincarnation. Seems like a win-win situation: you either get what you want, or you'll never want anything ever again.

I'm sorry, I know it's a anon-issue, but: how does Jeanne D'Arc knows what a fucking guillotine is? She lived hundreds of years before the first one was built.

Dex-chan lover
Well with the raws of Ch. 38 all of the women in the color page have fought or are currently fighting and have had their identities revealed. Marie A., Orihime, Joan, Tomoe, Wu Zetain (truly one of the best girls of the preliminary rounds), Yaoya, and minus her facial tattoo and making her debut in round 8 vs an interesting depiction of Mona Lisa rounding out the color page squad is Bonnie Parker. I wasn't expecting that to be her I thought it would be Lyud or Catherine honestly initially so that is a surprise. But then again I've been wrong with most of my picks so far the list of surviving best girls I've rooted for has had far more losers then survivors I'm afraid. Though with round 7's end that may be turning around. Also with there being 35 best girls its still somewhat of a win win... miss you team pirate and team periodic table. Still hoping for a big Agatha Christie L though.

Users who are viewing this thread