Majo wa Sister ni Amaetai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I too wish I could be hugged by a big breasted sister (nun) since that I know that would cheer me up immediately. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with everyone here. If a sweet, chesty nun would have hugged me, then maybe 2023 wouldn't have been so bad.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is the implication that she got amnesia'd and made into a nun? And she wants to hug her because of remnants of her memories? How is that heartwarming :meguuusad: Am I reading too much into it? Please say I am

Dex-chan lover
Is the implication that she got amnesia'd and made into a nun? And she wants to hug her because of remnants of her memories? How is that heartwarming :meguuusad: Am I reading too much into it? Please say I am
Yes, you're reading too much into it. The sister is not meant to actually be the witch's mother--rather, her actions and presence invoke memories of the mother in the witch's mind. And being a nun with love in her heart, she chooses to give to the girl the love she's been denied since her mother died.

Cream puff to better...puff :meguusmug: . Me likey :glee:

Dex-chan lover
See, what I don't understand is why they let her keep her magic staff while on probation.
i assume the nuns at the convent are all trained against illusionary magic, so there's no real need to take it. maybe they plan to train the kid?

Users who are viewing this thread