Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
And then there were none. F for the demons, you won't be missed.

Also, dang. I thought Cyril's assets were just going to be brushed off. I did not expect that at all. Then again, it's Will we're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
I want to feed the dragon loli.

I also find it interesting that every time "hell" is mentioned, it is accompanied by a depiction of a demon happily lounging around in a doghouse.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter full of informations ! Will's dad reflecting on his relationship with his son through the terrible actions of the devil is nice to see. I hope Cyril will get her power up since she truly deserves it ! Thanks a lot for the translation, see you next chapter :bocchiwave: !

Dex-chan lover
Cyril's parents were going to marry her off to a half-orc. Quite thoughtless to do that without consulting her first, considering orcs are a monster species in this series.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say that Cyril is absolutely S T A C K E D, but the baron already did that for me. Not how I would say it, though. Baron messed up big time. Irudora a cute, Satsuki a lovable dumdum, Cyril a nice and dependable girl, Mii a cutie, and Eileen is pretty. Will is very funny, amd I love how stubborn he can be. "I will never take another familiar over Rotty!" Oh Will. Anyway, the demon king is gonna be a real tough antagonist.

Double-page supporter
Damn, I don't blame Cyril for going to church/temple after that, ngl, but when she immediately became an acolyte she quitted because 'I ain't gonna put up with this bullshit!', also can't blame her for that.

She may seem lost, but the skills she got in life has brought her this far, I don't think they were a waste.
MMMM, EROTIC

Double-page supporter
Why not set up a treaty to ensure the rights of the devil man, constantly provide him with worthy challengers, under the condition that he kill none of them?
from what i understand he want development through fight/war, so he wouldn't accept since that would mean a too slow and very localized development, also the no killing rule would mean that there would be no real reason to fight him for the humans, since it's not even dangerous to the population

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wish there was a clean version of page 3 for a background?

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I like this type of demon king. He's a superb example of Blue and Orange morality. He functions on his own entirely alien logic, and there is absolutely no way to reason with him, because his entire existence is improvement through conflict. It would be like trying to talk down a tornado or an earthquake.
What's sad is he specifcially mentioned the Two he devoured had Empathy as an experiment. Those two where the only ones humans might have been able to reason with. I admit I had hope when I saw them freak out and care about each other but that just made them broken in the Eyes of their Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread