Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, the hero has a growth acceleration skill but he did not get to last hit, therefore no Exp for him rendering his skill seemingly useless

Double-page supporter
I personally am in awe that his intensive study which was meant to keep him within the elven sanctuary actually played a important role rather than just cause. Demons being back and probably a huge threat to the elfs.

Dex-chan lover
If they cook something with this miasma plot it'll be alright I guess.

Dex-chan lover
with how our elf MC interact with 2 generation the father and the son as just some friend, how will Minori see this in the future, probably a sad one.

ah yes, the the baggage carrier that turns out to be the hero...

Dex-chan lover
I thought the last pages were him being killed by the 2 demons. But peoples "exile"-trope idea seems more likely.
Yeah, I guess he's the protag of "I was expelled by my party because of my useless factor skill, but I met an elf and it turns out I'm the hero"
I would totally read that.

Though surprising the elf isn't female and the female is a love interest of the elf. Or if we consider the elf as mc, odd the hero isn't female to make it a harem.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the last pages were him being killed by the 2 demons. But peoples "exile"-trope idea seems more likely.

I would totally read that.

Though surprising the elf isn't female and the female is a love interest of the elf. Or if we consider the elf as mc, odd the hero isn't female to make it a harem.
Yeah the shadows of the people on the last page don't match with the demon we saw. The right shadow looks like a girl based on the hair, and a human one. The left one is an armored dude, you can see what I think is a pauldron going into an arm and gauntlet. The perspective and anatomy on the arm are pretty wonky though

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to be the elf inside the hero's party? And you know... Travelling together?
Hero, Fighter, Elf... Now they just need to find a Dwarf and a four person party is complete!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I guess he's the protag of "I was expelled by my party because of my useless factor skill, but I met an elf and it turns out I'm the hero"
Not sure what's worse, that the title could be real, or that I know it's not because it's not long enough.

Dex-chan lover
Elf mage no less, is this a Frieren?
A male Frieren? Hmmm... I wonder where the direction of this story will go. I thought it would be like the other long living elf from the other title, but the early sign shows a Frieren-like development... Hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread