Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru

Double-page supporter
I know this is just a more mainstream (read less nuanced and thought provoking) take on Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita, but I want to be wrong.
Thank you for helping me not waste my time with this.

Could have been at least somewhat interesting if they started him out with just the recovery magic. Maybe 1% interesting with just the big 4. But they had to give him every secret ancient spell so the author doesn't have to plan ahead and can just ass pull spells at a later stage. 0/10.

Not a horrible start, although the ending of chapter 1 with a human female child being injured is going to give me strong "I am a walking dad trying to make my daughter happy until she grows old enough and has a crush on me vibes" so I dont really know what to think tbh.
Idk about that lol. Chapter 2 he saved her healed her and erased her memory of him, so not quite lol, at least not right now

This mc is lowkey a savage, left slave girl alone with her slavers who'll just put another lock on her. "I want to be strong too", poor girl probably lived a life getting ravaged by nobles her entire life. Good sign though they didn't go the adopting a girl for the harem route.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeyyy!!
Finally a proper isekai not some garbage sextasy garbage for shallow npc normies like arifureta or redo of healer.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about that lol. Chapter 2 he saved her healed her and erased her memory of him, so not quite lol, at least not right now
Ya when chapter 2 came out I realized my post turned out to be a very incorrect guess.

why is mangadex promoting such meh generic titles with 2 chapters? This one isn't the worst of them, but it's still a waste of time in terms of quality

Dex-chan lover
anyone else getting this error trying to access the raws? :nyoron:
IMG_20230801_190654.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bruh..... The update as slow as elf life. Damn three month ago, my human life would passing before me

Group Leader
I'd like to see him confront an enemy, let them live and then later realize that doesn't work.
I wish more soft MCs would get that treatment. Sadly the enemies are forgotten about or convenient plot contrivances allow the no killing rule be valid.

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I kind of dislike with these stories is that the MC only ever makes friends with humans it feels/the recurring characters are human. So I only hope that humans have less focus and that more long lived characters show up throughout the story.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect it to be this interesting, just 4 chapters in.
I was expecting something sub-par, even compared to the other isekai/transmigration-into-Elf mangas... It's similar to another, and that's about it. I'm expecting it to pan out a bit like the other series, but with far more little details comparatively. A young boy-turned-elf going off on an adventure to become an adult elf, with particular companions, a bit like Doctor Who, but more childish.
I'll keep my eyes open on this, because it REALLY seems interesting and adding more and more depth. And yes, I'm sure it's another "OP MC" style, but then again, he's been literally training for 100 years in the first 3 chapters in magic and physical capabilities... now we get to hopefully see how he pans out as he learns more and more about the world he walks out into.

Users who are viewing this thread