Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 1

So far its looking like the generic underestimated mc for no reason. How many chapters will he be called a failure for no logical reason other than that it makes it easy for the author.

Dex-chan lover
combat capability only 5%???? Then why even go to a fcking thing when the most important thing is so underestimated. And they even know it's a faulty system!!!

Dex-chan lover
So just like Saitama, his written grade is going to give him a low rank, in spite of his physical grade being inhumanly high.

And 5% seems kind of low when you consider their power was pretty much the entire point.
I'm also a bit curious as to what the mc does specialize in, if he's 'bad' at CQC.

Fed-Kun's army
DAMN I WANT MORE THIS IS SO INTERESTING AND INTENSE

AND TO TRANSLATORS I WUV U

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone : Hah you suck, failure!
Examiner : Well you're all inferior to him so... I'm just gonna power up to to not get smashed to pieces by him.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me off a manwha I read with a similar premise. Can't remember it's name though.

Fed-Kun's army
well MY BOI couldve cooked the sword saint if he was using more of his power, dude didnt even use half of his power to equal the sword saints full power, thats broken

Dex-chan lover
@Titanfan548: Well MC probably didn't go full out because of the negative effect of his powers. If he would manage stuff with half or lower his full potential, what's the need to go max out, and risk the negative effect activation.

The manga cover is quite misleading, I thought it'd be fantasy/isekai

Users who are viewing this thread