Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

I just wanna share that it could have been even much better if the main character wasn't such a delusional prick. He saw demons, he saw Hell itself, he saw a freaking butler with a head of a goat, he saw an angel and a demon fighting while using their powers... yet he still says they don't exist. How stupid you can be? I can understand if someone may say it's for a comedic value, but to me, there's nothing funny about continuously being a massive idiot. At this point, I'm just reading it for the plot and for Dantalion.

6 ratings?
Aww, no wonder.

I agree with MisakiManjoume said. The story itself is quite strange and confusing.

Contributor
Chapter 95 was never done.

That's a half lie. It was translated, but only as a text file. Not in jpg/png format. You can find it on Imey-chan's website.

And while no one was looking, the final chapter was typeset. It's really a wonderful conclusion. I know that I was satisfied. Feast your eyes and your hearts fellow readers: https://imgur.com/a/7LOYYhb
(For anyone who's curious, that link is the one provided in Imey-chan's blog. For some reason she never got around to making it properly available for download.)

Users who are viewing this thread