Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - 8th Loss "That's how it is, Nukumozi-kun"

Dex-chan lover
I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's novels.
Except Yanami, which you're apparently looking forward to see in a swimsuit.

The literary trivia this chapter, for some reason, makes me lose heaps of hope for the quality of Japan's JA literature...

Dex-chan lover
ok, here's an isekai title idea for you

"Reborn as the ultimate condom in another world: exotic life from one brothel to another, helping the hero to prevent the birth of the next demon king"

with each use, the condom gets a power up starting from self cleaning so it can be used multiple times
and then things like extra strong, extra long, durability, vibration, etc.

sounds like straight up borderline a hentai plot
but with the line is so blurry these days, why not

please don't tell me it's already exist

Supporter
ok, here's an isekai title idea for you

"Reborn as the ultimate condom in another world: exotic life from one brothel to another, helping the hero to prevent the birth of the next demon king"

with each use, the condom gets a power up starting from self cleaning so it can be used multiple times
and then things like extra strong, extra long, durability, vibration, etc.

sounds like straight up borderline a hentai plot
but with the line is so blurry these days, why not

please don't tell me it's already exist
I think it's by the same guy who does Rising Of The Vibrator Hero.

Aggregator gang
Again with the #metoo jokes? Is the author obsessed with the movement or what?
It ties in to the theme of Personal Boundaries that is instrumental for Nukumizu's development. Ever since the #MeToo movement men have been reluctant to approach women in fear of being framed for SA. Nukumizu has always value personal boundaries that is why he is reluctant to approach the girls in fear of him looking like a nosy creep, this is also the reason why he thinks that in order to be friends with someone both parties should have a verbal consent to be friends. His development is tied to the idea of opening up to other people and conquering this irrational fear of being a creep just because he stick his nose on other people's business. This is what actually keeps him from voicing out his opinions through out Vol 1 and it's slowly being swept away by the interactions he had with the girls.
Tbh this quirk of his is what keeps his unintentional rizz in check cause if he's let loose he'll pretty much rizz every girl he interacts with cause by volume 5 he already had the reputation of being a playboy at school.

Dex-chan lover
It ties in to the theme of Personal Boundaries that is instrumental for Nukumizu's development. Ever since the #MeToo movement men have been reluctant to approach women in fear of being framed for SA. Nukumizu has always value personal boundaries that is why he is reluctant to approach the girls in fear of him looking like a nosy creep

You KNOW it's not that deep, even if it was I'm willing to bet the author would actually explore the topic instead of making quick one note jokes on a movement that's all about speaking out on rape. Regardless of mine, yours or the author's view on #metoo as a movement, I just find the jokes... Weird, kinda coming out of nowhere

Aggregator gang
You KNOW it's not that deep, even if it was I'm willing to bet the author would actually explore the topic instead of making quick one note jokes on a movement that's all about speaking out on rape. Regardless of mine, yours or the author's view on #metoo as a movement, I just find the jokes... Weird, kinda coming out of nowhere
You mean the movement that is SUPPOSED to be used to speak out about rape hijacked by clout chasers accusing a lot of innocent men causing a lot of men to be reluctant to approach women and drowning out the voices of actual rape victims? If you put it that way it kinda is weird, but this is a light novel adaptation, authors tend to overload their stories with concepts that kinda match the themes of their stories and the entire theme of the MC in volume 1 is "Mutual Consent" and it is mostly exclusive to volume 1
as the joke didn't appear again until volume 6 when some girl tried to black mail the MC.

It could also be a culture thing, #metoo was a massive flop in Japan it is often treated as a joke most women who came out during this time was scrutinized by both men and women if you want to know more about it you can read the article on Economic Social Review "Why #MeToo failed in Japan" by Lile Otaki Donohue it's a great article about how rape and SA is treated in Japan. This article actually helped me with my social studies report back in uni.

Last edited:
Contributor
"Title already exists"
That's what you get for aiming to have the most generic isekai title possible for your story. :dogkek:

She'll make a great friend. Just don't fall in love with her.
He actually told this girl her rival is cute, I'm surprised that didn't blow up in his face.

Double-page supporter
You mean the movement that is SUPPOSED to be used to speak out about rape hijacked by clout chasers accusing a lot of innocent men causing a lot of men to be reluctant to approach women and drowning out the voices of actual rape victims? If you put it that way it kinda is weird, but this is a light novel adaptation, authors tend to overload their stories with concepts that kinda match the themes of their stories and the entire theme of the MC in volume 1 is "Mutual Consent" and it is mostly exclusive to volume 1 as the joke didn't appear again until volume 6 when some girl tried to black mail the MC. It could also be a culture thing, #metoo was a massive flop in Japan it is often treated as a joke most women who came out during this time was scrutinized by both men and women if you want to know more about it you can read the article on Economic Social Review "Why #MeToo failed in Japan" by Lile Otaki Donohue it's a great article about how rape and SA is treated in Japan. This article actually helped me with my social studies report back in uni.
And sexual harassment was created simply so women could punish 'unattractive' men for asking them out.

Users who are viewing this thread