Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Contributor
for real someone started arguing about slavery in a fantasy world in a fantasy manga? SJW have to ruin everything

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 It's not the MC, it's the dude that was trying to free the slaves. Probably she know something embarrassing about him

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how Minato can keep himself from hugging Noel. She's so cute and looks pretty fluffy. And I don't even mean with any incestous intentions.

Double-page supporter
What she whispered to the leader of blue justice:
"I still have the recording of how you pissed your pants during your adventurer registration at the branch I am in charge of. And I would have no scruples to make it public."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Maybe she said "we're children of a succubus who're seeing each other the first time so please give us some space" ???

Fed-Kun's army
@Carlos
Any time you see something like slavery brought up and the mc doesn't immediately lose his shit and tell the reader how bad black people had it in america had it you see them pop up.
hell, till I came to this site I more or less fully stopped interacting with anime/manga communities because of how they normally act.

sadly, as they already destroyed western entertainment they are looking at to what is surging in popularity and trying to exert force on them too and would you look at that, japanese entertainment is where its at.

someone has described going to an anime convention, its as if they are going behind enemy lines.
i'm honestly counting the days till the end... I really do need a good resource on learning japanese, as its going to be the only way soon enough.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the scanlator made a point that i believe but can't say anything about in the PC society... yes, slavery is bad, however from what i see, most of the manga that depict slavery explicitly tells us that slaves are guaranteed basic rights and must be fed, clothed and treated humanely. these kind of slaves aren't like the slaves from earth where they were treated like objects instead of humans, they are still human and have these basic rights. and if i may say this point here, criminal slaves, which most of these slaves are, is no different from indefinite penal labor and while it may not be indefinite, penal labor is still practiced by many developed countries in this world as a form of punishment. these slaves in manga aren't the same as slaves in real life (usually) so i don't see why many people criticize slavery in manga when it honestly isn't even really slavery (of course i don't agree with the child slaves that were sold by their parents, i don't agree with that at all.) The point is, just enjoy reading the manga people without adding politics into it, i just come here to enjoy myself with a dose of bad isekais and romcoms

Group Leader
Maybe something about how murdering legitimate businessmen for carrying out their legal business would make them bandits who would immediately be subjugated as violent criminals.

Dex-chan lover
That darn succubus is having WAY too much fun.

Meaning, that family looks awesome at reunions.

To be fair about slavery, the main thing I am fine with are Criminal Slaves. Debt Slaves are iffy depending on their situation and literal Child Slaves need to be removed altogether. But as long as the slavery culture is that "Healthy/Good Slaves = Good profit" then ideally, its more akin to Maids/Butlers and morally fine.

Hey man thanks a bunch for the translation but could you please use a different font? Something like wildwords or really just any font that looks like wildwords or a normal comic font, just not what your using now.

It would be really easy to do and make your scans look way better.

Users who are viewing this thread