Making Babies!

Dex-chan lover
I do like your guy's version of Parallel World more, but Hyakuro really puts em out so....compromises

I'll wait for your team's version of parallel world. Fuck the other speedscanners.

Idk how often you guys check comments here but your tr end notes make me laugh out loud, please keep up the good work

Group Leader
I look forward to more of your tankubon releases o7 your scans were a treat to read when I started reading this.

Group Leader
Did you give up on Parallel Paradise?
For several reasons, including the fact that the series was officially licensed, our translator Demo has decided to drop translation of this series. There are still two more translated chapters in stock, that we probably release in future, but as situation stands this project is currently without translator. So we moved to new one.
If ever somebody with advanced knowledge of Japanese (anything less has no sense) show interest in retranslating this series, despite all odds, you can contact us.

Fed-Kun's army
For several reasons, including the fact that the series was officially licensed, our translator Demo has decided to drop translation of this series. There are still two more translated chapters in stock, that we probably release in future, but as situation stands this project is currently without translator. So we moved to new one.
If ever somebody with advanced knowledge of Japanese (anything less has no sense) show interest in retranslating this series, despite all odds, you can contact us.
Oh, I see. Thank you for the reply. I was actually waiting for you guys to pick up again before I resume reading it, but I understand your situation.

Group Leader
Oh, I see. Thank you for the reply. I was actually waiting for you guys to pick up again before I resume reading it, but I understand your situation.
Right now, best what I can recommend you is move to official translation. While it has some debatable parts, it's probably most solid translation for series that you will find in foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread