[Manga List] Order My MDLists

Contributor
My list always has the same order and it's not ordered by creation date.

MD@Home
The MDLists are ordered by UUID in alphabetical order and those are basically random. If you really want to sort your lists right now, you could recreate your lists until they are in the correct order.
Such a pain 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Let me just drop by to second this request...

I've been frustrated with this since the re-launch and I'd consider this one of the most important issues to address.

I have 22 lists and may still make more. It's a real pain to find the right one when adding manga. I wish they'd be in alphabetical order by name.

Dex-chan lover
The MDLists are ordered by UUID in alphabetical order and those are basically random. If you really want to sort your lists right now, you could recreate your lists until they are in the correct order.

Why anyone would use anything as a default aside from Alphabetical and/or Date Of Creation is beyond me.

This needs fixing ASAP.

Yeah, at least, the List of MDLists should be ordered in an Alphabetical Order. That's truly the least to be expected.

Not to say... Would be great to have an additional Sort feature to this List of MDLists, but then again, I understand that this use case could end up being an optional feature, as the majority of users may not utilize the lists as well as some of us do...

Users who are viewing this thread