MangaGo closes down

Man, what a another sad news to hear... MangaGo is gone for good...

Here is the image link when directing it:
EwYVEbhXMAIGdOb

Man, i hope this year won't get worse as it was back in 2021, i hope MangaDex dosen't get affected by the copyright enforcecers.

Dex-chan lover
Message says "We're sure we will be back asap"
OP: Oh no, gone FOREVER!!!!!!!
Unless the owner of mangago is the same one as vnsharing, kissmanga, kissanime etc, you likely don't have to worry about the dude disappearing into the night with everyone's money lol

Dex-chan lover
I saw the title and thought I could make a "I guess it's now mangagone!" joke, but it turns out we have a maintenance note speedreader on the loose.

Aggregator gang
“Man, I hope this year won’t get worse as it was back in 2021.”

You guys all missed how OP is from the future. He clearly does not realize he’s posting in the past about the coming downfall of MangaGo.

I am new to manga rading and it still hurts bad :'( I was scrolling thru mangago and suddenly the sorry page came up :'(''''

I'm not sure what to feel about their closing (if it's not due to maintenance). I was a long time user from that site but I am actually kind of relieved in a way since I was kinda guilty reading manga/hwa/hua for free without supporting the authors. So, I guess I'm okay with it in a sense should mangago close down.

Sheeeshhhh it literally says "it may last for several days but we'll be bad asap"

On another note can someone please explain how TF Mangago is still alive? Because of beyond dumb tiktokers mass spreading the site, almost everyone knows abt it. I highly doubt there is an author who's never come across or heard of it before... That being said how TF has it managed to live so long. I've been using Mangago for years now- and this just occured to me rn. I'm pretty sure I remember an author threatening to sure if their work wasn't taken down- but that's abt it.

@Bruuuuhhhhh

Host is in Russia, middle east, corrupt south eastern countries, poor former soviets like Kazakistan, China or even proxy jumping.

Not all manga aggregators are created equal.

Sometimes I wonder if the people even read the text on the website before posting that it gone for good. Maybe, you know, read the text so that you know what is going on.

I would be super happy to see mangago finally closes down... I just want to save the bookmarks I had there since I don't have this option here on MangaDex 😭

Dex-chan lover
@ki-el Uhh not really. But Mangadex not allowing users to upload chapters from english licenses while MangaGo allows it..

This site mostly upload a fan translated site. Mangango also mirroring chapters from Mangadex via bots. So if a translator group stop their translating on certain series in here, your series in Mangago will not get an update

Users who are viewing this thread