Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
FMC later that day

d4dj-dj.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wait...I checked back the previous half chapter and she fell on her back. How tf did she hurt her ankle? Speaking from experience, she'd have difficulty breathing instead.

Dex-chan lover
I do not believe that a stepladder will be enough to prevent the catastrophes that she can produce from nothing.
I think he wants it so he can snoop on her spank session again.

Wait...I checked back the previous half chapter and she fell on her back. How tf did she hurt her ankle? Speaking from experience, she'd have difficulty breathing instead.
No, no you've fallen into a classic blunder. You're thinking about this like a sane rational human being when you need to think of it like a soy sauce based unamerican (Japanese) romcom writer. Something has happened, it doesn't really matter what, how can I turn this into cute/funny/slightly lewd situation? What led to the situation barely matters. Also make sure the situation is enough to nudge them ever so slightly closer together but not enough that they would actually get together, repeat for 300 issues, and then if you're feeling particularly benevolent give them one issue of them in a relationship, possibly married/getting married. When you think of it that way it makes perfect sense.

Open sesame :meguusmug:
No, no! you've opened the flood gates, you fool!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread