Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this through, this top 20 bullshit, and now I fucked up the discussion of this chapter.
I'm now regretting doing this and as a self-punishment I'll read all the recommendations you've posted.
TBF there wasn't a whole lot to discuss this chapter. Slow and steady progress. and a suspiciously low angle shot lol.

Dex-chan lover
why is her skin always so :lewd::lewd::korone::korone:
hardest tell when some artist draws h is the way they render skin

Dex-chan lover
If you’re adding disgusting hentai you might as well mention Mi in the box and mountain of amputee princesses. I don’t think you even can find Mi in the box anywhere, which might be just as well.
I don't even want to ask what the fuck that is :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Forget the indirect kiss, god I'm rolling that she almost sent him to the next world with this. Tried two to make it true.

I'm gonna have to remember this comment sections there's a lot of stuff here to check out. And I'm morbidly curious about a lot of these.

Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
Forget the indirect kiss, god I'm rolling that she almost sent him to the next world with this. Tried two to make it true.

I'm gonna have to remember this comment sections there's a lot of stuff here to check out. And I'm morbidly curious about a lot of these.

Thanks for the chapter
We used to do the same thing when we were kids, I can’t remember it being that bad. Spezi is even a combination well known of cola and fanta.

Dex-chan lover
My entry to the most fucked up manga is not even in mangadex from how messed up it is.

Mai-chan's daily life
Mai_Chan%27s_Daily_Life_Manga_Cover.jpg

WARNING THIS IS A GURO HENTAI, DO NOT GOOGLE IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY

Example quote:"Baby fuck baby fuck, it's all right"
That's something I haven't thought about in more than a decade. I probably would have been better off keeping it that way but oh well. Time to go make sure everyone else remembers too, whether they like it or not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread