Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 happened. Who cares? Are you telling me in your mind that you have to dissociate lewd and wholesome at all costs and one person can't be both?

I got some news about real life, buddy.
the real problem at hand is, there is no more chapter 1-like moments. To put it simply, all the gentlemen here, myself included, expect her to masturbate again.
Mangaka writing chapter 1: hehehe a manga about lewd jokes
Now: Scrap this, let's go to full wholesome
we have zounds of wholesome here, and obviously don't need the majority of them
Pretty sure that's a fairly common occurrence. You guys are the weird ones just because the one doing it is a cute girl rather than some creepy dude.
Let's start with this: "pretty girl is not a common occurence". Thus we read manga. Secondly, I don't know about other places, but in my part of the world I haven't seen any indecent behavior in public (was lucky to, I suppose)

Dex-chan lover
the real problem at hand is, there is no more chapter 1-like moments. To put it simply, all the gentlemen here, myself included, expect her to masturbate again.

we have zounds of wholesome here, and obviously don't need the majority of them

Let's start with this: "pretty girl is not a common occurence". Thus we read manga. Secondly, I don't know about other places, but in my part of the world I haven't seen any indecent behavior in public (was lucky to, I suppose)
well. Like I said in other comment where I live (Brazil) it's weird to do it in public places, but there are... Stories, at least that I heard (and it's not even something like a widely know story, just things people told me) like the one about someone that did this in the bathroom of the place I worked (a hospital).

Dex-chan lover
Ahn... Based on what you think it's common? Just to know.
Where I live it's not common even in public bathrooms and it's considered really, really weird.
Even if it's considered weird doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You just probably don't hear about it, or pay attention to it. I'm not trying to imply that it's 'normal' behaviour, but it does happen.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it's considered weird doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You just probably don't hear about it, or pay attention to it. I'm not trying to imply that it's 'normal' behaviour, but it does happen.
Ah, I totally know that's happen.
There was even a story about that someone that did in the job bathroom. Extra details:
1) It was in a hospital
2) The bathroom is on a reception, so the patients also used it
3) The perpetrator supposedly worked there and got fired

Users who are viewing this thread