Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Knight Academy's Entrance Ceremony

Double-page supporter
742.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy "Its only gay if it feels gay"
I can go on a long lecture about this, but it boils down to this, people are attracted to masculinity and femininity first and foremost, genitalia is the last thing we usually find out about someone.
and that's where it comes down, if you are attracted to femininity, the only thing that rules a trap out is if you want to have kids.

there was an image of buck angel and bailey jay, stick it to buck or get stuck by bailey. one is a clearly gay encounter and one is a cleary straight one if you go by genitals alone, but one of them would feel a whole lot more gay then the other.

Dex-chan lover
@Nomadic-Mountain
Why do they have to be flat? They could be hiding their average cup size, or be a dude. What if they happens to be an androgynous looking hermaphrodite?

Dex-chan lover
If the sword can reverse his age, why didn't it bring him back to his prime? Something like 25, or what ever it is for guys. It would make sense, since the goal is to get him women.

Dex-chan lover
MR.D: that's a FINE ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
brain: its a trap!!

MR.D: but that ass is FINE D:

brain: it's still a trap!!!!
MR.D: but what if is not a trap :D
brain:.....................................
H3XJiTl.jpg

It's pretty much confirmed in cement now. Men tend to have a 'finer ass' than most women

Dex-chan lover
Y'all be like, "I hope it's a girl dressed like a guy!"

Fuck that! Ain't enough mixed harems out there as is! If Bakarina can have one, why not this dude! I mean, come on, dat ass, though.

Users who are viewing this thread