Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Healing Lovers

Ah yes, another turbo virgin with OP magical powers. Truly innovative.

Group Leader
It'll be interesting to see how quickly the mc will adapt to his new life or if he'll have a potato brain for the entire series

Hopefully he won't stay a full blown b*tch through out the whole manga. I don't know why authors think we like these type of MC's so hopefully he does change

Contributor
Eh, y’all need to give the MC some slack. Dude’s suddenly in another world and would’ve definitely gotten his ass killed if it wasn’t for her. And how he’s apparently a candidate for the Demon King? At his level, of course he’d doubt himself. He’ll probably become stronger and less cowardly as the series goes on.

Y’all are too obsessed with “non-pussy beta” MCs sometimes. I get that many characters in many manga do warrant it, but we’re only on Chapter 2. We’ll see how he reacts from here.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be more convincing if she just said "I want you because of your huge d***!"
;p

@deadrabbits
Well, it is a shounen manga, if the protagonist was not like this it would be 18+ instead ;p

Fed-Kun's army
Don't forget that this is by the author of Masou Gakuen Hybrid x Heart. Remember how Kizuna was kind of a pussy in the beginning too? Same will most likely happen with Yuuto, starts that way but as the series goes on gets more used to doing lewd things with the girls and ends up really enjoying it. Just give it time people, though, the manga will probably adapt the content of 3 light novel volumes, maybe 4, that's the standard for light novel adaptations.

Contributor
IejmfWm.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if they will use the meaning of the cards or simply use the face value terms on the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread