Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 181 - Suyasuya Nemunemu

Hahaha I knew this was going to happen. I'm looking forward to more interactions with her and the rest.

Fed-Kun's army
Prepare for trouble...and make it a double
The demon lord:shit shit shit.....

Supporter
Wonder if we ever gonna have a chapter where the demon kidnapped another princess and that one actually act like a normal captive ?
before Suya corrupt her

Double-page supporter
Please let this be a full arc (or better yet, a few volumes) kinda thing where both of them spend some quality daughter-mother time in the devil king's castle.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this the day after watching the first episode of the anime. It has this subtle weirdness to it for me.

Dex-chan lover
index.gif

Dex-chan lover
All these team rocket jokes about double trouble. Why not make it triple?! Let's have the auntie show up also.

It is kinda cute how they thought that they could handle her when they can't handle her kid or sister.

Twilight-kun, you're 181 chapters late to realize that. Also, the bond between Suya and Suya mama are cuuuute.

And now I want to see her reaction seeing how demons spoil Suya (or how Leo-kun is so infatuated with Suya LMAO)

Fed-Kun's army
lkjdfsalkjds so she got it from her mom??? LMAOOOO BEST DUO!!! twilight-kun... pls... you know suya's the best. you'd miss her if she left at this point lol. all the demons would alkjfdfjlk

thank you for the update!! IT WAS GREAT

Users who are viewing this thread