Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 11 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Holy Swords are manifested from the elf's body or soul. Bifron knows that the dark elf is the missing 13th holy sword, and thus he keeps it

Dex-chan lover
This actually ties into the secondary manga between Chastel and Barbaros. That's really cool.

Dex-chan lover
Bifron more like Bifuckinglittleshitneedstodieron, am I right guys!?

Dex-chan lover
Given that apparently new chapters are translated every two months, I wouldn't bet on it happening any time soon :з

Group Leader
Why are evil ass annoying shota characters like this so abundant in manga? Like I see them everywhere it's so annoying.

Group Leader
T1JWOke.jpg

lgnlDYX.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I remember finding out by accidental transliteration that Nephie wrote her note in English during the homecoming isolation arc, with each glyph in her note corresponding to one alphabetical letter. (And the English was good, too!)

I think the celestial language is similarly consistent here, each glyph looks to correspond to one Greek letter. I haven't finished transliterating the thing yet, though.

If this wasn't done by the TLTS team, props to the author and mangaka for this little detail, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there so many dumb bitches in this manga? Well, I was exaggerating. But Nep's mom is dumb. The black nep is dumb too.

Dex-chan lover
Betting on the 13th sword name being Lucifer, as the secret 13th sword that defies the other angel-named swords.
I'm betting on Samael, would fit the other names a tad bit better, even if the meaning isn't that far off (haven't seen the next chap yet).

Contributor
Man, Nephtheros's nice little vacation is over and now she's back to her nightmare with that smarmy brat of a demon lord Bifrons.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The one Zagan pointed in page 28 has six letters, and in page 30 seems to have the similar six letters.... Assuming "Azrael" was the one pointed at, the thirteenth should be "Azazel".

Users who are viewing this thread