Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Our proofreader, Cyanide, has retired after collaborating with us for over 2 years. He needs to focus on some personal matters, so please send him your best wishes. This chapter is the last one he worked on. As his successor, WizardingMatrix will be the proofreader starting from the next chapter. He also contributes to the side story of this title.
We've also brought on board Rosmocat, a talented redrawer, who will mainly focus redrawing include the SFX. As you can see, redrawing for this title is no easy task. I prioritize his well-being over the SFX. I won't push him beyond his limits, ensuring that he can enjoy working on this title for a prolonged period without facing burnout.

Dex-chan lover
Our proofreader, Cyanide, has retired after collaborating with us for over 2 years. He needs to focus on some personal matters, so please send him your best wishes. This chapter is the last one he worked on. As his successor, WizardingMatrix will be the proofreader starting from the next chapter. He also contributes to the side story of this title.
We've also brought on board Rosmocat, a talented redrawer, who will mainly focus redrawing include the SFX. As you can see, redrawing for this title is no easy task. I prioritize his well-being over the SFX. I won't push him beyond his limits, ensuring that he can enjoy working on this title for a prolonged period without facing burnout.
thanks for your works m8, good luck and hopefully you will be alright with that:meguuusad::glee::salute:

Dex-chan lover
It's such a protagonist thing~going for a walk, the world ends, villains appear or you meet a new group of side-characters full of cute girls! I don't know why more girls keep showing up for the harem when the protagonist has already made up his mind~:headpat:
Thks for the ch~

Dex-chan lover
And thus, an additional daughter hath been adopted, alongside the "return of Raphael's not-daughter figure", probably (Kuu, Kuroka) :headpat::headpat:

Stay tune next time for the "family reunion but not really gathering", maybe

Additional bonus to the expanded family: Manuela, the clothing store "onee-san" auntie

:aquadrink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread