Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Picking Up and Holding a Dragon Will Make Her Your Daughter (1)

Dex-chan lover
And just as we are starting to enjoy these happy and fluff moments some dick is going to show up from the church and ruin it

wow wow wow wow that hand holding scene should be censored right there

Dex-chan lover
Thank god MangaDex is hosting hentai as well, or else we could not read this chapter here.

Fed-Kun's army
This is way too lewd, and even doing it in front of a child! What are they thinking?!

Dex-chan lover
>When the demon king and his slave are the most wholesome characters with their adopted dragon daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, her official name is Valefor.
Really? As in, that's how it's rendered in Latin script by the Japanese source material? Or is it how the official English translation chose to translate the Japanese name (I'd appreciate it if someone could get the katakana for that, incidentally)?

Speaking of which, why is her nickname "Fol" when her name is rendered as "Valefar"? @WhoSainT, could you enlighten us please?

Group Leader
Maybe someone stuttered when saying his name but she liked the sound of it. Or maybe just wait, the answer could be in the next chapter @MarqFJA87

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87

The raws have her "nickname" as "フォル" (Fuoru) so "Fal" is maybe a bit of a stretch -- I'd have gone with "For" myself. Her full name is "ウォルフォレ" (Wuorufore) and yes, I know the ウ character (Vu/Wu) is a bugger to transliterate into an English-language phoneme, never mind the ウォ combination. It's possible the translators confused the ォ modifiers, treating them as an "a" rather than an "o" sound? I am but an egg in such matters though...

Users who are viewing this thread