Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Sudden Visit at Late Night? (2)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, one of the most frustrating manga gets another chapter.
Though ironically this was one of the less frustrating chapters hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me and just say whether or not he’s going to learn their language. I get that the story revolves around him being an idiot who doesn’t try to learn the language but it’s getting annoying that he knows little to nothing

@thegoatrider You really think learning a language is easy? Try yourself learn a language from a dude that you cant even communicate with and then let me know how much you learned.... You cant use internet or any other means....

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw
It's not easy, but it's possible. Point at something, say the word. Wait for them to say the word. You know, like they are already doing with names? The problem is that MC hasn't even tried. He just accepts his status as a pet.

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw point to an object and make a confused face and body gesture then make conversation noises. If you can’t figure out that simple method of asking, then you’d have a lot of problems with traveling once your phone runs out of battery

Well , a lot of time passed already and this useless guy is not even learning 1 word , boring.
Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread