Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - City Building

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to ponder whether he would have another nickname and viewed differently if he had made the Ancient Elf first, instead of Kuina, considering that resulted in him being called Lolicell.

Dex-chan lover
that's for the new chapter!
can't he make Marco a slave or something lol
*wow that LH artwork is finally colored... i want a wallpaper version...

Dex-chan lover
nice coloration 😲

lol I didn't though the artist would've make her face THAT depraved when she say it 😂
can't wait for demon lord sadico-pervy-cell to appear 😏

Double-page supporter
I can understand the king of demons [Time], Marco is a beautiful shapely chick, it must be the erotic dream of many.
As far as high elf is concerned, I have the feeling that there will be laughter in the future, it is immediately clear that he wants to rape his two little sisters. XD

Fed-Kun's army
Hm... I don't recall Aura (the Ancient Elf) being such a lolicon. But oh well.

Double-page supporter
@alu the dungeon remains but the monsters inside it except those with high intelligence will lose the ability to think and will attack anyone without mercy.
The only way for those monsters to die permanently is to destroy the core dungeon.

Hm... It should be fine to refer them by their names, no?
Or is it spoiler? It's not like it'll spoil the story...

Fed-Kun's army
"If he is the same as Marco then he wont be alive to turn on us." ... ITS THE FUCKING DEMON OF T-I-M-E! How the hell does he not think it won't just rewind the timer it has and essentially be immortal?

Double-page supporter
Good old Dantalian~

I want volume 6 of Dungeon Defense and I want it now.

I don't understand the medal giving thing. He doesn't lose the ability related to the medal right? The Time Guy just gets a one use item of MCs ability like Cry Baby Demon Lord used, yeah?

Double-page supporter
@Supercheese In short, the protagonist's medal is extremely OP, Marco had told him that he must be cautious in exchanging it with others.
It is not normal for me to be able to create so many monsters of rank S.

@Supercheese each demon king can make a single original medal per month. So they're not unique but more like a rare resource.
MC has a cheat ability that lets him make more slightly less powerful copies tho.

@Goretantath Well he might have a limitation place on him or it power didn't affect the curse? so he might expire the same way Marco does~ I mean if he can survive past expiration date using time stop then why the hell didn't he use it on his beloved Marco or other demon lord as a way to gain favor?

Users who are viewing this thread