Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Close Aides

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 tahara have sub space where he store his "lover" aka gun, basically each Kunai general summoned with their set of equipment included the one in their own "bag", that way how Yuu also have multiple medical tools who actually can be pretty rare to find in that place cause how the way they made

Dex-chan lover
@Adalbertus123 Tron is err who they called again, some kind of abomination of mixed between human and demon, she have special ability to see a soul and lie that way she know Kunai and that Doragon guy is same person. and no She is original inhabitant of that world

@Yanzikirrest yes I felt so bad for the author when I saw the dumpster fire quality of the anime.

I was looking forward to the anime so much too, so unfortunate it turned out like that.

@JuliusCV
About getting away from a Yandere-type (known IRL as a control freak) - I've read online that some folks managed to get away from controlling or narcissistic partners by becoming incredibly boring people - if the other person loses interest in you, they'll just drift away by themselves. Results in reality may vary, ofc

😲oh ......$&*^%^

that was way worse then anything i was expecting....😨 that was freaking terrifying....the original personality came out...with a bit of love crazy added........

Soo many despair, torture and humiliations are implied
As a sadist now i am horny as fck but there is no actual footage... damn it.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't gonna lie.
I'd piss my pants, too.
...fucker deserves it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread