Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Monster Stampede 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleasantly surprised, maybe because I already have low expectations from isekai manga! And it's funny how the more I like something, the more I'm "bothered" by some little things that normally I wouldn't even think about! :aquadrink:

wow, this series amazed me, so far there is not many people who really shellfish for their own archievement in this war, they really do it for survive and want to listen to order, as far as i know this is really rare in manga.

and they are potraying the battle really good too, i can really feel the tense

Dex-chan lover
Great art, great story, totally accurate logistics and great feels.

That one sentence, after a murtherin huge firefight...

I'm alive...
(Which is, in my personal experience more like: "I'm alive?")

Man, I know that, and that's about right!

Dex-chan lover
As per previous chapters, the art is just too good. It feels heavy and conveys the feeling of war enough that someone like me without any experience with war can somewhat understand how brutal it is. Thank you for the translations. Looking forward for the next one!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

If you want more, the later chapters are on the group's own website. As of this writing, they just uploaded the 11th chapter there.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely. While I don't think the story is anything spectacular, no offence to the writer, I think the artist had elevated the material.
Kinda remind me of The Wolf Won't Sleep. I checked the novel after reading the manga. It's sure pretty average (this novel is much better though) and the description of the monster also kinda boring (hard to imagine them). But the artist of the manga managed to elevated the story even more..

Users who are viewing this thread