Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" - Vol. 17 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very very much for taking this series. Please finish it, please.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo @Abedeus
It's not bookwalker dropped this series (and some more), but Kadokawa stopped using it to license their stuff and get Yen Press does the job instead. Despite making announcement that they'll continue, Yen Press just left those series in eternal slumber.

Oh joy! I thought it was dead forever. Used to be my favorite fantasy economics, enjoyed it more than S&W.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this out of everything got ressurected. Huzzah, for the TLs of quality!

THE TL GODS DESCEND! THE SERIES IS SAVED! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I still can't believe that after giving it such a crappy official English title, Kodokawa would go on to drop it with just two volumes left. Bastards.

Thanks for translating this chapter. I hope you guys can finish this series. So mad they dropped the official translation with two volumes to go

Holy shit thank you thank you thank you please keep going we have to see the end of this road

I'm so happy to finally see a new chapter of this amsterpiece, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread